A fast-acting treatment to relieve visible signs of dry skin while it improves tone and texture as it gives you a more youthful, radiant complexion. It stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered.
Glycolic Acid (non-buffered) will stimulate more than 300% improvement in fresh collagen deposition with 30 days. It will also begin a fabulous improvement in microscopic exfoliation that generates healthy tissue, just the way it was designed to do naturally.
- To stimulate the exfoliation cycle
- To relieve visible signs of dry skin
- To refine fine lines and improve skin tone and texture
- Fights the ravages of aging, wrinkles and crows feet and dramatically accelerates the exfoliation process
- Improves skin discoloration
- Improves normal color of the skin by bringing blood cells closer to the surface ?
- Improves texture of rough, dry skin.
- Helps ingrown hairs. Use on legs to improve shaving, as well.
- Works extremely well with makeup. Excellent home maintenance product.
- 10% concentration in a non-buffered acid; collagen and fibril tissue is stimulated at 8% concentration, non-buffered.
- Use at bedtime for 28 days. You may apply twice daily afterwards.
- Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
- Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. FACE: 1 green pea size for each side of the face, 1 green pea size for the neck. Apply thinly and evenly to the entire face. Also apply anywhere on the body where you have rough dry skin, sun damage and discoloration.
- Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
- Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under
12 without doctor supervision.
- A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying.
- When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use of this product 48 hours before treatment and do not start again until
48 hours following treatment.
- If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
- Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
There are no reviews yet.