- To lighten and relieve skin discoloration as it smoothes and improves the texture of rough skin with AHAs.
- For pre- and post-op surgery, i.e., laser treatment, for hyperpigmentation.
- Physically deliver bleaching agents directly to the Melanocytes.
- It is important to note that Hydroquinone, a bleaching agent, may be toxic to the human body in large doses.
- Hydroquinone is a drug at 2% concentration. It can be irritating to the skin at 3-4%. It is a prescription medication at 4%
- The FDA does not recommend use of Hydroquinone for more than 3 months. If your discoloration is not relieved during this period of time, stop using it.
- Hydroquinone (1.9%), Kojic Acid and Bearberry Extract in a very unusual matrix.
- Attacks Melanocytes so as not to produce pigmentation. The melanocytes are not killed.
- Glycolic serves as a bioactive transport and carries bleach deeper than it can on its own.
- Excellent treatment prior to face-lifts and laser resurfacing to minimize chance of hyper-pigmentation. Refines and improves skin texture.
- Ideal for freckles, age spots, liver spots, and uneven pigmentation.
- 10% Glycolic Acid, buffered. 5% Vitamin C as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Effective treatment for Melasma and Chloasma.
- Product is slightly buffered so the combination of 10% Glycolic Acid with the added irritancy of the Hydroquinone is not harsh to the skin
- Cleanse with a very gentle product (Neutral Cleansing Bar or Non-Drying Cleansing Lotion).
- Pat dry lightly and wait 5 minutes. Apply prior to any other products but after toner if you are using one.
- Apply a thin, even layer only to the area you want to lighten. Allow to dry. Apply sunscreen.
- Apply other items as part of your normal daily routine or as noted in the protocol schedule.
- May be used twice daily.
- MUST BE WORN WITH SUNSCREEN. Sunscreen should be applied at least 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for optimum effect.
- STOP USAGE IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under
12 years of age.
- A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
- If irritation develops discontinue use for 3 days. If tingling sensation continues, discontinue use.
- Do not use an alcohol-based astringent or perfume when using this product.
- Do not use for more than 4 months at a time since bleaching agents are toxic.