- Creates epidermal resurfacing to remove dead and listless cells.
- Reduces the signs of accelerated aging of the skin caused by sun, tanning and environmental effects.
- Improves the softness and texture of the skin.
- Superb alternative if you do not have a Microdermabrasion machine.
- Remarkably efficient for deep exfoliation.
- Extremely gentle base.
- Three (3) times as potent as the Facial Polish.
- Highly effective exfoliation.
- May be used every other week.
- Easy to use in treatment rooms.
- Non-aggressive treatment diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps exfoliate around stretch marks.
- Leaves the skin feeling smoother, softer and more radiant.
- Silica (microscopic spheres) and Jojoba Esters (micro beads) combine to exfoliate and polish without being abrasive.
- No aluminum exposure.
- More effective than an enzyme peel and with total control over the product?s efficacy. Product is inert so it will not harm the skin, compared to enzymes.
- Loosens ingrown hairs.
- Minimal reddening and irritation compared to Microdermabrasion.
- Treatment only takes 2 minutes.
- May be used following steam.
- Color is electric blue to differentiate this from the Face Polish and the Body Polish.
- Color is a non-toxic vegetable dye.
- Wear gloves when using on a daily or regular basis.
- Cleanse the skin prior to treatment with soap-less, gentle cleanser.
- Apply a modest amount of Power Beads Microdermal Facial Polish to damp skin.
- Massage lightly in an upward circular motion to each side of the face and neck for up to two minutes. You can adjust pressure on massage according to the skin type and the degree of sensitivity.
- Rinse completely with tepid water making certain to remove all traces of the Power Beads.
- Pat dry.
- A slight pink skin tone and tingling sensation is possible. This is normal and will dissipate.
- If desired, use a cool moist compress, a cool soothing gel or a skin protectant to calm the skin.
- Always apply sunscreen if going outdoors during daylight hours.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this gets in your eye, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Remove contact lenses when using this product. Rinse hands thoroughly before putting contacts back in.
- A mild transient tingling may occur for a few minutes in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
*Do not use this product more than once every other week.
*Do not over apply and do not over use.
*Do not rub this product into the skin.
*If irritation develops and continues, discontinue use.
*Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product. It may be too drying.
*Do not use Glycolic Acid products, chemical peels, water-soluble Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) or prescription strength Vitamin A (retinoic acid) the same day that you use this product.
*Do not apply this product to open or abraded skin.
*Do not apply to moderate or advanced acne that is not under control with medication. Do not apply topical medications the night you use this product since they can cause extreme dryness and irritation. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITH ACCUTANE.