Regulatory Status: FDA Monograph, this is classified as a cosmetic. Product contains 2% Dimethicone, which is an OTC drug as a skin protectant. However, due to the very unusual characteristics of Emu Oil, it completely envelops the Dimethicone so that it cannot be traced. Therefore we do not make the claim for ‘Skin Protectant’.
• Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss on the skin.
• To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• Improves the body’s normal healing process.
• Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked, and windburned skin and lips.
• Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Natural emollient
• Highly purified Emu oil (94%)
• Vitamin E (4%).
• 99% (+/- 1%) Triglyceride
• High levels of linolenic acid
• High levels of oleic acid.
• 70% unsaturated fatty acids.
Recommendations: Works on all skin types and many conditions.
• Shake well. Massage gently into all areas as needed.
• Apply liberally as often as necessary.
• May feel slightly greasy to the touch; this will go away.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
• Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.