A fabulous antioxidant and nutrient cocktail. Made with active Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate and Antioxidants C & E in an elegant serum to help normalize and maintain epidermal cell development. Prevents degenerative changes that take place in the skin?s aging process. A superb fixative for makeup. An excellent compliment to AHA / Glycolic Acid.
- To normalize skin functions, which are essential for epidermal cell development and maintenance.
- To prevent degenerative changes that takes place with the aging process.
- To achieve a synergistic effect in the skin.
- The human body cannot synthesize Vitamin A, so we must find a mean of getting it into the skin.
- Vitamin A is sensitive to UVA & UVB radiation; it will cause a significant decrease in the skin?s vitamin content.
- Lab studies reveal that cells supplemented with Vitamin A can return to a normal stage, known as “skin normalization”.
- It is believed that pre-cancerous squamous and basal cells normalize through a reaction of Vitamin A with the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) material within the cells.
- 5% Retinol concentration. Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate does not irritate the skin like Retinoic Acid does.
- May be used in conjunction with Glycolic Acid and Antioxidants to nurse and regenerate skin.
- Vitamin A Complex Serum contains lipid-soluble ingredients, Antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, which provides improved stability of Vitamin A (Retinol) and allows it to penetrate the Stratum Corneum.
- No harsh side effects even at concentrations up to 10% as with Retinoic Acid.
- No harsh side effects when used with lipid-soluble Vitamin, as with Ascorbic Acid.
- Helps improve skin thickness and suppleness by assisting in the buildup of keratinocytes.
- Functions as a bio-regulator to keep skin looking youthful, improve skin elasticity and reverses sun damage.
- Squalane is a rich humectant to add moisture to the skin.
- Silicone base to give you rich, elegant and smooth feel prevents redness, flakiness and irritation.
- Light and easy to wear, works well under makeup. May be used on sensitive skin.
- May use twice daily. Apply two drops to the skin after proper cleansing.
- Gently massage and pat with fingertips until absorbed. Do not rub into skin.
- Daytime: After drying, follow with sunscreen. Bedtime: Add a moisturizer, if necessary.
- External use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- If irritation lasts for more than two days, discontinue use for a few days and then try again.
- Wear UVB & UVA Broad-spectrum sunscreen when using serum during the day.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze or store near very cold areas.