- Improves and protects moisture balance caused by lipid loss in the Stratum Corneum from UV damage and environmental factors, misuse of anti-aging products, irritants, and the normal aging process.
- To trap and retain moisture in the Stratum Corneum where it is needed the most.
- Lipids are not moisturizers; they are critical and essential fats made in the exfoliation process and reside in the Stratum Corneum to maintain the barrier protective system of the skin.
- They perform three critical functions: keep moisture in, keep moisture out (waterproofing) and keep bacteria out.
- The Stratum Corneum, and hence, our skin’s barrier protective system, is seriously undermined during many anti-aging procedures including Microdermabrasion, deep chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Unique R2P2 advanced Barrier Protectant System. Restores, restructures, protects and preserves your skin’s moisture level.
- Enhances the skin’s ability to fight free radicals while improving the appearance and vitality of the skin.
- Loaded with essential lipids in their exact concentration to improve or rebuild the Stratum Corneum.
- Squalane (plant derived) is an essential lipid (fatty acid) which complements lipids in maintaining moisture levels in the Stratum Corneum and prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Excellent after peels, facials, and post-laser. See Medical section for protocol on post-op treatments.
- Vitamins C and E remove free radicals, the cause of premature aging.
- Natural ingredients. Preservative-free.
- 11% Vitamin C, pharmaceutical grade. 4% Vitamin E, pharmaceutical grade.
- Disappears quickly into the skin without any waxy or oily residue.
- Lipids leave the skin silky smooth because of their fatty substance.
- The only patented Lipid Enhancer available today. US Patent # 5,738,859
- Cleanse the skin. Thinly and evenly apply a moisturizer or Pro-C Lipid Recovery Crme.
- While still moist apply two drops of Pro-C Lipid Recovery Serum to each side of the face and neck areas or wherever anti-aging treatments have been performed.
- Allow to dry. Apply sunscreen.
- Use twice daily as part of your daily and bedtime routines.
- Keep out of eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Keep away from small children.
- For topical use only. Not to be ingested.