Regulatory Status: FDA Monograph, This is classified as a cosmetic.
Product contains 2% Dimethicone, which is an OTC drug as a skin protectant.
However, due to the very unusual characteristics of Emu Oil, it completely envelops the Dimethicone so that it cannot be traced.
Therefore we do not make the claim of ‘Skin Protectant’.
• To nourish dry, chafed skin.
• To offer long-lasting and penetrating moisturizing capabilities.
• Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss in the skin.
• To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• Improves the body’s normal healing process.
• Offers healing and soothing properties to work during your normal daily routine.
• Skin remains moist 3-4 times longer than traditional moisturizers
• Great after shaving.
• Aloe Vera
• Purified Emu Oil
• Stearic Acid
Recommendations: Works on all skin types and many conditions.
• Cleanse face with a mild cleanser. Gently and evenly apply a small amount onto the skin.
• Allow to dry for 3 minutes before applying makeup.
• Use as often as needed. Body Usage
• Apply any time, as often as needed.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
• Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.