A superb product loaded with essential lipids that accelerate wound healing management in the sub-strata of the skin. It will replenish essential moisture that is lost during aggressive anti-aging skincare treatments. Components aids in the healing of damaged skin.
Use on all skin types
- To replenish essential moisture that is lost during aggressive anti-aging skincare treatments.
- To accelerate a speedy recovery of the substrata.
- Research and principles of wound healing and tissue regeneration led to the development of this serum.
- Restores the skin?s moisture, which has been lost during breakdown and depletion of collagen and the undermining of the Stratum Corneum.
- Aid in the healing of damaged skin.
- Painless application of emollients.
- Gentle, yet speedy healing process.
- Improves the skin to a more youthful, radiant complexion leaving a superb feel on the skin.
- Ideal for use following any aggressive or overly aggressive anti-aging skincare treatment that leaves your skin dry, chafed, flaking and irritated. In many of these procedures, you are removing the Stratum Corneum and don?t even know it.
- Grease-less, and dries quickly.
Based on clinical science, when using Vitamin E (U.S.P. pharmaceutical
grade) and Salicylic Acid in a very specific ratio we can create Keratoplastic activity which increases fibroblastic motility. This acts as a catalyst to produce tropocollagen and collagen and, hence, accelerates cellular turnover. The production of new skin cell, in conjunction with the excellent antioxidant activity of Vitamin E, aids in the healing, restoration and rejuvenation of the skin.
- Cleanse the skin. Best to use a soap-less, non-drying cleanser following your treatments. Allow to dry.
- Apply a small drop to each side of the face.
- May also be applied to the neck and dcollet areas.
- Use 2 – 3 times daily for a week following each anti-aging skincare treatment or procedure. Then once daily for maintenance.
- May be used as a superior moisturizer at bedtime.
- External use only. Keep away from children.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3 days and try again, use less product. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist to determine the cause.