Regulatory Status: (OTC) Indications
• Manufactured with the Pro-Spectrum process is a high sun protection sunscreen that provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to protect against sunburn and tanning.
• Retains an SPF 20 even after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiration.
• Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, as well as skin cancers from overexposure to the sun.
• Provides 20 times your natural protection against sunburn (UVB).
• Parabens-free, non-comedogenic.
• Aloe Vera
• Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)
Recommendations: All skin types.
• Daily usage, year round
• Apply liberally and evenly on all exposed areas at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun.
• Apply to dry skin, avoiding the eyes.
• Allow to dry 3-5 minutes prior to adding makeup. You will not need a moisturizer.
• For maximum protection, reapply often, especially after exercise or being in the water.
• External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use by children under 6 months of age without advice of a dermatologist.
• Do not use if sensitive to any ingredients or their related compounds
• Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation develops and persists for more than a few days.
• Octinoxate can stain light-colored natural fabrics. Proper laundry care: wash cold, then normal care. Dry at a low setting.