Regulatory Status: FDA Monograph, Topical Anti-microbial Drug Products for the OTC Human Use.
• To promote cleanliness by allowing regular and continuous cleansing without drying the skin.
• To kill germs (E.coli, Pseudomonas, and Staph), which cause infection.
• To kill germs (Propionibacterium), that is prevalent in acne conditions.
• Eliminates bacterial and fungal contamination.
• Broad-spectrum Antimicrobial action, encompassing Gram-Negative, Gram-Positive, Fungi, Yeast and Acid Fast bacteria.
• Alcohol-free product
• Benzethonium Chloride disrupts bacterial growth and forces it to destroy itself.
Recommendations: Perfect for all skin types.
• Wet hands. Place a small amount into your hands and work in to lather.
• Apply lather on areas to be treated with a gentle, circular motion.
• Rinse clean.
• Use as often as necessary.
• External use only. Do not use in eye.
• In case of deep wounds or puncture wounds, consult a physician.
• If irritation develops and persists for more than a few days, discontinue and consult a physician.
• Do not leave on skin for more than one minute without rinsing. Do not apply directly to any mucous membrane or bodily opening without completely rinsing off.