Regulatory Status: FDA Monograph, Maximum strength acne treatment gel specially designed to exfoliate skin and reduce oiliness as it treats acne and prevents new blemishes.
• A topical medication for the treatment of moderate to advanced acne.
• Gently exfoliates encrustation and acne pustules and penetrates pores to eliminate most acne pimples while it loosens dirt and oils trapped in pores.
• Reduces the severity of acne blemishes and helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
• 6% Glycolic Acid (AHA).
• 2% Active Salicylic Acid (BHA)
• Three extracts
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin A
Recommendation: Acne prone skin
• Cleanse the face with Antimicrobial Wash, pat skin dry.
• Lightly and evenly cover the affected area with a thin layer of Acne Gel 1-3 times daily. Do not over-apply. Pat excess with tissue.
• Start with 1application daily and then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
• If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Note: This will not relieve problems associated with acne. It is simply an anti-inflammatory effect to help with redness or irritation from the acne.
• For external uses only and do not apply to open skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Do not use if pregnant.
• Do not use while on Accutane®. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Mild or transient tingling may occur if you have sensitive skin.
• If you wear contacts, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.