Regulatory Status: FDA Monograph, an antibacterial treatment to help control and moderate Acne and Acne pustules.
• For the antibacterial treatment for all grades of acne.
• Formulated to kill bacteria, dry acne pustules, cleanse pores, remove excess oils and slough dead cells. Exfoliation will loosen impacted pores.
• To disinfect and control bacteria to keep Acne under control.
• Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
• Aloe Vera Gel
Recommendation: Acne prone skin
• Start with one application daily, preferably at bedtime. Allow two weeks for the skin to become comfortable with product. Gradually increase to twice daily if needed or as directed by a dermatologist. • Shake well before using.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly with B-Kleer™ Wash before applying crème. Apply a pea size drop to each side of the face and the forehead. Gently cover the entire affected areas with a thin layer. Do not rub into the skin.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Leave on all day or overnight for maximum effectiveness. If using at least twice a day, rinse face and cleanse prior to reapplying.
• Daytime: Same as bedtime with the addition of sunscreen. Allow to dry. Apply sunscreen to protect the skin from UV radiation damage and the risk of photosensitivity.
• Sensitivity test for New Users: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first three days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions above.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• In cases of accidental ingestion, contact the poison control center immediately.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use may increase dryness, or irritation. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of this product for three days and try again. If this occurs, consult your dermatologist.
• May bleach fabrics. • PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING. Consult a dermatologist or your OB/GYN prior to use.
• Do not use if you are on Accutane® for six months following Accutane® treatments.
• Not recommended for SPOT TREATMENT.